Buying or Selling a GP’s Practice
Whether you are a practice manager, salaried or equity partner in the surgery, the legal complexities of operating a GP’s practice can only add to the stress of the daily routine. We invite you to contact Mel Kang and his team who have broad expertise in the GP sector to meet with you and provide outline advice. There is no cost for this initial meeting.
Some of the areas where Mel and his team can assist you are:-
- Setting up new partnerships with your local Clinical Commissioning Groups (“CCG’s”)
- Assisting GP Practices with the transfer of patient lists
- Property advice including sales of freeholds and preparation of leases and transfers of ‘incoming/outgoing’ partners
- Refinancing your pratice loan to a new lender
- Developing new Primary Care Centres including joint ventures with Pharmacies
- Drafting and negotiating partnership agreements
- Negotiating GMS/PMS Contracts with PCT’s
- Employment Issues and drafting staff contracts
Mel Kang’s approach is to deliver an outstanding level of service which represents value for money and reduces the stresses and strains as much as we can.
As a dedicated GP lawyer he is committed to working with you to ensure that your objectives are achieved. You can benefit from his experience so as to ensure that the matter is dealt with professionally.
“We approached Mel Kang to deal with a refinancing of our property – he was on the ball, easily accessible, and gave us an early appointment. The matter was completed within 5 days of meeting him. He provided us with a fixed fee, no additional charges and even agreed to do some further work for free! A big thank you to Mel Kang and Gunnercooke LLP.” Dr A Bansal [March 2019]